Wednesday 23 November 2011

Call of The Stag

I really wanted some artwork for in my dining room which wasn't my own photos as I already have too many of them up in the house.  I was browsing on Pinterest and stumbled upon the following image while searching for resin deer heads!!  I absolutely loved it and followed the link to a Flickr page.  The page belonged to Rob Cox who has some amazing wildlife shots.  I got in touch with him and enquired how much it would be to purchase a copy of his image, I also alerted him to the fact that his images were available to be downloaded by anyone on Flickr and suggested he should change his settings.  As a thank you he gave me a copy of the image for nothing.  I have since had it put on a 20" by 40" wide canvas and its waiting to go up in the dining room.
Copyright Rob Cox Photography
I love it and it tones in really well with the olive green paint I have chosen for the dining room.  Can't wait to get it up on the wall.  Big thank you to Rob!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi came across your blog and I'm loving your style. You must check out the stag cushion in M&S. Best of all it's grey!
    Lorri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorri. Sounds good, I will check it out :-)

    ReplyDelete