Monday 12 September 2011

welcome to my blog

I have recently bought my first house together - a 4 bedroom, 3 public room house over three floors.  I absolutely love it and along with my two cats Onion (6) and Pickle (1) have settled in well.  There is loads to do and I will be tackling it bit by bit.  My sister Sarah has started her own blog and suggested I do the same to showcase the changes to the house and my ideas.  I absolutely LOVE grey and will be incorporating it throughout the house, hence my blog title.  My favourite interior magazine is Livingetc which definately best reflects my taste.  I currently have around 30 magazines stacked beside my bed all tabbed with my favourite bits and bobs.

Before I moved in I created an electronic mood board for each room and began planning colour schemes and purchases - I absolutely love interiors!  I have lived in the house for over 2 months now and my plans have adjusted slightly but for the most part remain the same.

My next post will include some "before" photos and I will start showing you some of the changes I have made so far :-)  Hope you enjoy...

1 comment:

  1. Yay... Great start! Welcome to the world of blogging. Get yourself on Pinterest next... Looking forward to seeing some pics xx

    ReplyDelete