Saturday 17 September 2011

kitchen accessories

Some of the things I have bought for in the kitchen...

I absolutely love Cornkist Ceramics - the fact they are all made in Aberdeenshire (and by one of my friends wives!) makes it even better.  I have four large old sweet shop jars which used to belong to my mum.  They remind me of when I used to go in to our local sweet shop and order a 1/4 of sports mixtures.  I ordered "Onion" and "Pickle" jar labels to keep the cats food and have also just placed and order for "Pasta" and "Basmati Rice" for the remaining two jars.  I love them, they are so cute.  I also ordered a personalised cake stand for the birth of my niece which was also from Cornkist.  Looking forward to placing another order soon...

My new jar labels and Pickle enjoying some food :-)

I am loving all the plays on the old world war II posters.  I couldn't resist getting this for my kitchen as the colour scheme is grey, white and yellow.  The poster is from Milly Bee and the frame is from Ikea.

Keep Calm and Eat (Madeira) Cake
I bought myself a new silver mirror for on the wall from an interiors shop in Aberdeen.  The sunflowers are from Country Baskets in Glasgow.

Sun inspired spiral mirror
I ordered a table and 4 chairs from Vertigo Interiors.  A white gloss round table and 4 tulip chairs with charcoal grey cushions in the style of Saarinen by KnollStudio.  Here is Pickle relaxing on one of the chairs...I'm quite impressed with the quality of them and they look really good in the kitchen.

Pickle relaxing...
That's it for today....more coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. very attractive, the kitten is so cute and i love the jar.

    kitchen sink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog post here. Kitchen Accessories in London Tradekitchensonline.co.uk proudly announce its first biggest kitchen hardware e-retail house in London. Come join us. Trade Kitchens Online Ltd.
    309 High Road
    Leytonstone
    London
    E11 4JT

    ReplyDelete